Slo Pitch Gong Show!
Take me out to the ball game....
Ow. Well, as I sit here and type, I hurt all over. Not because I'm out of shape (even though I am) but because my boss beat the crap out of my in the dug out....
Today I began by searching everywhere for my ball gear, no luck though, I'd have to share tonite. This made me run behind for work which meant in turn I had to do at least 125 all the way to work! Sorry police...what can ya do?
Work was sooooooooo slow. Thankfully though we were saved by a lovely website called office distractions where I got to do jigsaw puzzles and crosswords, I really hope we get busy soon, I'm loosing brain cells as I type here.
After work we all packed up and headed for Softball City for the memorial slo pitch tourny where we were greeted by numerous drunk ball players and I feared for my life with no one being able to have control over their balls (does that sound weird?) We lost our first game and then won the last two. And really to my surprise because the majority of my team were wasted! They were drinking out of this massive tub filled with 1.5L of tequila and a little bit of margerita mix, it tasted like after a hard nite of partying and you re-live it the next morning...yuck *shudder*
After our victory, me being the dd drove home some of my ball mates who bought me some starbucks and we all sang whatever song came next on the Fox. Oh man, drinking and singing never do well. Once I dropped off Greg and Vanessa (the two sweetest people in the world!) they invited me to sleep over where we could have "pillow fights in our panties while Greg watched"...no thanks. I kicked them out of the car and locked the doors and sped away.
All in all I had fun, now I'm looking forward to this focus group thing tomorrow and also seeing the hot geek I spotted last weekend while I sang at church.
Oh geez....
PS..."punt" is now a bad word.

1 Comments:
hehe... good thing you love starbucks again or the night might have been a total bust!
good call on passing up the pillow fight... that could've gotten ugly.
12:56 a.m.
Post a Comment
<< Home