My name is Amelia. I live in Pitt Meadows BC, you'll recognize it by the smell. I work for a financial institution, have three stop-start degrees, and love anything music related, movie related, or starbucks related.

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

2007? When did that happen?

So. Driving to work this morning, listening to the Fox, Todd and Karen (who are subbing for the usual morning gang) were discussing this AOL survey taken in the states, about what people foresee 2007 bringing. Well, be prepared kids...things ain't good. I'm trying to find the link, but that's apparently impossible. So, the majority of Americans polled believe that the States will witness another terrorist attack, see a biological or nuclear attack somewhere in the world, have a natural disaster occur due to global warming and reinstate the draft...oh but the cure for cancer will be discovered...so that's good.

Remember when we were all panicking about the millennium? That was 7 years ago! What happened? When did we make the transition from grade 10 to graduating from University, or working in grown-up jobs...

I'll I can say is...weird. good, crazy....but weird.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lindsey and Mike said...

You're back! Glad to know you're alive. Saw you stop in at church on Christmas Eve day but coulnd't find you afterward...hope you're doing well!

9:24 a.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home