My name is Amelia. I live in Pitt Meadows BC, you'll recognize it by the smell. I work for a financial institution, have three stop-start degrees, and love anything music related, movie related, or starbucks related.

Saturday, January 06, 2007

Creepy.

Alright, so this got sent to me at work....titled "Absolutely Amazing" but I think they're "Absolutely Creepy". What these horrid creations are, are little babies made from marzipan That's right! SUGAR....you'll just have to judge for yourself....granted, the detail is amazing....but why? why would anyone create these? And why would you give little marzipan babies "proper bits" as one of my fellow CSRs called them?




4 Comments:

Blogger Lindsey and Mike said...

Yup, down-right creepy. *shudder* Who does this!? Seriously.

9:33 a.m.

 
Blogger heather said...

for reals. that's gross.

8:13 p.m.

 
Blogger Amanda said...

Hey Lindsey, isn't that how you'd feel if you were a mommy penguin. Poor baby penguins, stuck all alone on a cupcake replica of the North Pole...

9:35 p.m.

 
Blogger Lindsey and Mike said...

Nope...I'd be so super happy that someone had put their heart and soul and a few hours into making my kids look great. And besides, penguins lack that higher level thinking to even care about their kids being on a cupcake. If they did, they would realize their offspring being on a cupcake is like being in the paper...only tastier:)

9:17 a.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home