My name is Amelia. I live in Pitt Meadows BC, you'll recognize it by the smell. I work for a financial institution, have three stop-start degrees, and love anything music related, movie related, or starbucks related.

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Sick....

Okay, so pretty much, I'm the worst sick person in the world. I get sick maybe once a year, and I guess this is my time, which sucks...but at least I can get it out of the way for the rest of the year. I often wonder because I'm usually so blessed in health, that I get my one cold 10 times worse to make up for the average colds of other people...either way, we all get sick, we all hate it, I think I just like to complain about it more than most....

If anyone else is in this predicament...good luck and happy healing....

1 Comments:

Blogger Amanda said...

Are you better yet? Sheesh you bug ME to blog and don't even comment... and now you're MIA too!

10:45 a.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home