Winter Wonderland
Well, this has got to be some kind of a record. I don't think I've seen this much snow since I was a wee lass. But, I liked it that way! Admiring the beautiful snow tipped mountains of our beautiful coast, driving to one of our various ski-hills, and reminiscing about the snowmen we used to make when we were little, but thanks to global warming no longer take part in. I don't mean to be a bahumbug, but when you commute, as much as I commute, this weather starts to bring out the bad in you and others around you. Such as all the horrible drivers on the roads, that are even more prominent in the snow, causing accidents, sliding into ditches and pedestrians, the list goes on. I'm not an experienced snow driver, but I do know to slow down, give myself more time, be prepared or just call in sick to work. Is it really so hard people? Do you really need to talk on your cell phone, drink your coffee and yell at your kids all at the same time when you're driving in the snow? Well, that's my rant. Hopefully I can shake things tonight since I get to go tubing up at Seymour with all my fabulous youth!
I hope you all are having fantastic winters! Let's all pray for an early spring!

1 Comments:
That reminded me to add something else to my post. I added the part about the driver who was smoking and speeding as he came around that corner by the dykes and just about wiped out.
Sheesh. Some people's kids.
Happy New Year Amelia!
11:34 a.m.
Post a Comment
<< Home